Registered teams list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Edson Kinsmen Forums Forum Index -> Kin SloPitch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Registered teams list Reply with quote

Hello, I'm trying to find a list of registered teams for 2016. I've clicked the link on the webpage but it comes up blank. I'm wanting to confirm my team's registration before booking camping. TIA
Cordexsam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Registered teams list Reply with quote

I too would like to see the list and not sure where to find it....??

Nick wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to find a list of registered teams for 2016. I've clicked the link on the webpage but it comes up blank. I'm wanting to confirm my team's registration before booking camping. TIA
Lydia753

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: google Reply with quote

Google
lolitalonny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: I was Assistant of a kindergarten Reply with quote

Appears like a smart thought, however it's too little in both gathering of people and participation. There are a lot of other exchange discussions for this sort of thing and there are a lot of Online Dissertation Help UK gatherings out there too on Yahoo!, MAN, MySpace, Friendship, Facebook, and a lot of other person to person communication locales.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Edson Kinsmen Forums Forum Index -> Kin SloPitch All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: